It's in the mid-60s today and it feels like heaven! I have all the windows open, finally finished unpacking, I filled up the birdfeeders without having to put snow boots on... I even fixed the squeak in our washing machine that's been driving us nuts for months! and now I'm headed out for a walk into town. It's been a solid day of spring cleaning and enjoying the weather!
There's still some snow in the shaded areas but mostly it's gone and the ground is just very squishy and wet. Oliver's in Philadelphia all weekend for a hockey tournament with Wharton and some other business schools so I'm here by myself, which is a little boring but being productive and having a nice day is making it easier.
Don't look too closely at the extended forecast widget - I think it's supposed to snow next week (argh!)
March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Hellos!:
Post a Comment