Yesterday, it was about 85 degrees here! We went straight from cool to HOT, skipping right over warm altogether. It was legitimately hot and sticky - I got to wear a sundress and flip-flops and we went to not just one but TWO barbecues! We're officially ready for summer. It's cooler today, maybe in the 70s and it's cloudy, but it's still beautiful. I'm actually sitting outside on the porch typing this on Oliver's laptop :)
Not much new going on at casa Perez - Oliver finished up his first mini-courses for this term (they're half the length of the term) and he's starting his second two now. Work is slowing down for me since we're pretty much through the admissions cycle. Mostly I'm getting the enrolled students' files in order and working on some maintenance things so that they'll be ready for next season.
We have a new bird in the yard and on the feeder today - not sure what it is... investigation and details to follow!
April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Hellos!:
Post a Comment