July 13, 2009

Halfway Through Summer

We're six weeks into the summer here in New Jersey and we have six weeks left to go.

While Oliver may not have found his dream job, he's making the best of things. The experience of being with a new company in a new place is a valuable one and we're both trying to be thankful for that.

My days have been very relaxed since we've been in New Jersey and all the time to myself gives me lots of time to think - sometimes too much! So I'm very thankful to have found my volunteering job at the animal shelter. It feels good to be productive and I get to spend some time with people dogs I enjoy :) Some days it's really difficult to appreciate my more laid-back schedule, which I know I'll miss when I'm up to my ears in work and Partner Club projects, but I'm trying.

Even though it's been another adjustment to our lives and even though it's not perfect, I'm glad we're here together. We're a pretty good team :)

1 Hellos!:

Anonymous said...

seriously- you have the worst weather! t-storms predicted for every day?

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging