Wow! The second half of summer is really flying by! We've been really busy - we both were in Omaha, then last weekend we drove down to Philly for Claire's baptism and now I'm back in Omaha again... I'll put a picture or two up from Philly when I get a chance.
It was such a treat to get down there and catch up with Tim and Amy, who we haven't seen in AGES and to see Mike and Emily one last time before we head back to New Hampshire and also to get to see Kevin and Lindsay and meet Claire for the first time. The baptism went well - a really nice mass and the baby slept the whole way through it!
After I get back to NJ, I guess it'll just be packing up while Oliver finishes up his last week at work and then we'll be headed back to Tuck. We're really looking forward to being 'home' again!
August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Hellos!:
Post a Comment