June 2, 2011

Curious Incident of the Edy's Fruit Bar

Edy's makes the most delicious all-fruit popsicles but there's kind of a problem with one of the flavors.
Tangerine tastes delicious! It's tangy and orangey and fresh and perfect on a hot day. But it has a WICKED afterburn. Your whole tongue gets messed up by it. Like a burn-y, bitter thing. Kimberley and I noticed it last summer, and I thought it was maybe just us, but now a non-related-to-us friend confirmed that he, too, felt the burn last weekend.

So I did the only logical thing to do when something like this happens in 2011: I Googled it. But the Internets left me empty-handed. How is no one else blogging about this??

Buy some of these. Eat them. Tell me if you get the burn.

2 Hellos!:

Leslie said...

well now you know i'm gonna.
stay posted.

Leslie said...

p.s. you know that brand only exists as Dreyer's in my mind?

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging