March 14, 2013

Summer Vacation

Nope, not summer yet... but after leaving a fresh 8" of snow and touching down in sunny Phoenix, it felt like it! Driving around, we kept pointing out the grass to Norah, "Look! It's like summer! You can see the grass here!!"
We spent the better park of a week with my parents getting some fresh air and much-needed Vitamin D. The kids were good travelers, as usual, and I think they really enjoyed the break, too. My dad made hamburgers (on the grill!) twice and I ate more than my fair share of avocados :) Alas, I  suspect now that we're home, we're back to hotdish and soup for a few more months...

First up, a hike at Cave Creek Regional Park
 Two of us hiked, one of us was an official "cool things" spotter and our youngest teammate? Well... he got a a good nap in!
 Walking into downtown Carefree in our awesome rented double stroller
Giant sundial downtown Carefree
 Much-needed playground time for both kids!
 Note the bare feet all around :)
 Norah's first baseball game was a spring training game at the Diamondbacks' awesome new training facility. It came complete with a ketchup mustache!
 
 Totally a strike!
 Ryan's first trip to In-N-Out was a huge hit. I think he ate more burger than Norah!!
 
Mustache inspection time!

0 Hellos!:

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging