I know it's technically not as cold here as it was in Minnesota, but I have this theory that the difference between "really cold" and "really, really cold" is notsomuch.
I have two stories about the cold today. One is that I went to the dentist this morning and when I asked him what to do about my sensitive teeth that have been bugging me for the last month or so, he said, "wait for spring." He did tell me to switch toothpastes, too, but still. And yesterday, I walked through Stell Hall (the Hogwarts-y main hall) and something smelled like coconut. To me, coconut = sunscreen = hot outside and it was just SO depressing to look out at the mountains of snow.
The good news? The average low temp in January is 8 degrees, but next month.... it jumps to 10!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Hellos!:
Post a Comment