November 18, 2009

Oops!

Wow, I guess I didn't realize I hadn't updated our blog in almost a month! Things have been busy - Oliver had Diversity Conference (which went off without a hitch!) and is wrapping up fall term. Work has been keeping me busy, I guess - we've had two deadlines go by already, which means it's almost time for Christmas vacation (YAYYY!! :)

We're planning to host some friends for Thanksgiving next week, so I guess I need to get on the ball with making a menu! And, we're thinking about heading to Ireland for spring break, so we need to start looking at that, too. The fall goes by so fast up here - the leaves are gone and it's been really cold in the mornings (mid-20s, with lots of frost) and when I start to think about our upcoming move to Minneapolis, I feel like time is really flying!

Anyway, sorry for not updating sooner and sorry this update isn't very exciting. Maybe we'll have something more interesting to post soon!

0 Hellos!:

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging