We had a great appointment with the new midwife group - baby's still doing great and growing lots! She likes to wedge her bum up high on my right side into my ribs and when I try to push her down a bit she just goes right back! (An aside: the funniest thing I read this week is that babies who suck their thumbs in utero - like she is in her ultrasound pic - can actually spend so much time thumb-sucking in there that they can come out with a callus on their thumb!)
We met (and more importantly, loved!) our doula team of Megan and Dawn. I'm really psyched that Lindsay introduced us to them and it was awesome how quickly both Oliver and I clicked with them. They're so normal and down-to-earth and most importantly you can tell they really like what they do. They'll each come to the house to see us a couple of times before the baby comes, so I'm glad we'll get to know them even better!
Oh yeah, the house! We found a house that we love and we got the good news last night that it's ours :) It's hard to tell much from the picture but it's a beautiful old place that's been kept in great condition. It's the biggest place we've ever had, too, so please come visit us! But most importantly, we're just glad to have somewhere to call home!
1 Hellos!:
Love the new place and we can't wait to visit once Princess Perez makes her debut! I've done the 8 months pregnant move (with a/c) so I feel your pain. You look wonderful and we're so excited for you!
XOXO
The Polizzis
Post a Comment