December 1, 2010

Heaven

It's still overwhelming, the idea of being someone's Mommy, but moments like this are the ones where I realize I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Yes, she's sound asleep like that. Yes, there are groceries all over the kitchen counters that need put away. No, I'm not going anywhere until she wakes up.

And p.s., CONGRATS Em and Mike, on little Charlotte Phoebe who looks like she's going to give Norah a run for her money in the hair department. We love her already and can't wait to meet her.

4 Hellos!:

Leslie said...

I'm in LOVE with that pose.
Probably not as cute of a photo subbing me for Norah and you for my work computer...

Darcy said...

that is darling!

Brian Dudley said...

Jamie your little girl is adorable.You were not much bigger than her last time I saw you.

Jamie said...

Thanks! She's our sweet little peanut :)

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging