December 11, 2010

It Just Keeps Coming...

It snowed AGAIN - all night last night and all day today - officially another 17" added to what we already had. It finally stopped just a few hours ago and we had to make the call between nighttime cleanup or waiting until tomorrow morning. Since it's 15 degrees out now and tomorrow's high is supposed to be 0, we decided to tuck Norah into bed and go for it tonight.

Oliver headed out with the plow, making full use of the headlamp,









 




Cole ran around the backyard like a dork, trying to figure out how to pee in chest-high snow,


















And after shoveling, I took time for a snow angel!

1 Hellos!:

Leslie said...

I DON'T GET IT, EXPLAIN YOURSELF. Seriously, why did you have to go outside in the 17" embankment? To clear a path? To get out? 0* would mean too cold to do the work in the am? Can you believe it's 39 degrees here and I caught myself telling Jamie it was warm tonight?

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging