March 29, 2011
Baby Passports
Tomorrow, we're taking Norah in to apply for her passport. Oliver and I have to both appear in person with her and a million pieces of documentation to prove that she is actually a U.S. citizen and that we are in fact her parents. Assuming that all checks out, they're going to have to get over a few laugh-worth lines of the application, like whether or not she has ever been married and what her occupation is. Baby? Also, my favorite question - Height: 2 feet, 2 inches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Hellos!:
Sorry, I haven't checked your blog in a bit, but now I'm caught up and I have to commment on this one. Too funny! We just got passports for our kids as well and they're hysterical (especially Jack's). I agree the documentation/requirements are insane. I suppose it should be a difficult process:) You should have seen what we needed for Carly with only one parent present!
Post a Comment