March 13, 2011

Best Of

After bragging about the awesomeness slash hilarity of the community ed offerings available in Minneapolis, I offer these, from the spring catalog, for your entertainment:

  • Meet Your Somali Neighbors (like, my actual neighbors, or just some representative Somali folks?)
  • Poetry Buffet: Using Your Senses (for Adults 55+)
  • Knitting 1: Make a Classy Scarf (what are you saying about my previous scarf efforts?)
  • Dehydrating Food For a Purpose
  • Men's Personal Care Products: All-Natural Homemade (Rob & Oliver - you're totally going!)
  • Peruvian Chakra Clearing (does Wendy teach this? No, seriously you guys, isn't she from Minnesota??)
  • 3 Hellos!:

    Darcy said...

    wow! I think you should drop in on those and report back on what you learned! those sound amazing

    Leslie said...

    DEFINITELY do the dehydrating one! Have you read animal, veggie, miracle? Just polished that off....brainwashed, for sure.

    Leslie said...

    And by "brainwashed" I mean, Inspired!

     
    Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging