February 14, 2012

A Quick Trip to Omaha

Norah and I made a sortof impromptu trip to Omaha last week and had a great time hanging out with Kimberley, Rob and the girls. 

We went to the zoo one morning, which was virtually empty except for us, and I think I can honestly say that the monkeys were truly excited to have visitors! They were right up to the window, tapping on the glass, showing off for Norah, and she loved it.

Norah also had the chance to visit the mysterious place where all the big kids go, called "school". We ate lunch with Holly and Norah spent most of the time watching the big kids, trying to figure out their big kid ways.
We spent most of our time just hanging out, relaxing, watching Holly's new gerbils dig and chew, and enjoying a little mini break from our regular routine. Can't wait to visit again :)

0 Hellos!:

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging