February 29, 2012

Our Little Ron Paul Supporter

Over the past few days, I've decided that if Norah was old enough to vote, despite her bleeding-heart Liberal parents, she'd 100% go Libertarian. It seems that more and more, everything Oliver and I do, from putting on her pajamas to making a quick Target run is infringing, rather severely it seems, on her personal liberties.

The only solution? Smaller parenting. Department of Pajamas? Eliminate it.  Secretary of Vegetables? Waste of taxpayer money.  It's Cold and We Need to Wear a Coat Services? If toddlers prefer to be under-dressed for the weather, who are you to say that's not their God-given right??!!

I guess this is probably just toddlerhood, but I think she'd really appreciate Toddlers for Ron Paul sign in our front yard.

1 Hellos!:

Leslie said...

ha! i think they just reduced the voting age to 17 in vermont. if you guys move back to the upper valley, she'll be liberally voting in no time!

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging