May 15, 2013

The Last Monthiversary!

I can't believe that a month from now my little man will be one! I think it snuck up on me even more quickly than with Norah. So, without further ado, here's our last monthiversary picture... or three. I can't help it, he was really happy this morning :)
 
 
PS, check out the chompers on this kid. Seriously, he is prepping for some sort of baby Olympics gold medal in teething. He has six on top, four on the bottom and two more coming in. If I remember right, Norah had four TOTAL at a year. It's starting to feel like strangers comment on Ryan's teeth as much as they did on Norah's hair.

2 Hellos!:

Sarah S said...

Wow! He sure is a good looking boy! :)

Joyful Girl said...

ohmygoodness... sweetness overload!!!

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging