May 16, 2014

Philly Comes to Us

Instead of heading out to Philadelphia for our usual winter visit, our Philly friends are coming to us this year - starting with the Qs in April. Emily and Emma came out early in the week so that Emily could go to meetings and I took care of Emma during the day. Then Mike and Charlotte flew in on Thursday to spend the weekend with us.

Having an extra kiddo around was surprisingly not too scary... we managed to get Norah to and from school in our rental minivan (which Norah LOOOOVED) and I even made a Target run with all three kids!
Emma was sweet as could be, playing great with everyone. I can't say the same for Ryan, who, by the second half of the week seemed to be battling a cold, a minor GI bug and four two-year molars coming in all at once! I took him in to the pediatrician not once, but TWICE that week, convinced that he had an ear infection or strep or something. Nope. Just normal bugs and teeth... keeping the "Cryin' Ryan" nickname alive!
Matching pajamas for everyone! I don't even care that you can't see Ryan's pjs, I'm just glad he's not crying in this picture...
 Emma, trying macaroni and cheese for the first time:
(She loved it!) Shoveling it into her mouth wasn't going fast enough, so she tipped the plate up, in an effort to just eat straight from the dish :)

A trip to the bowling alley. We decided that a second attempt would be best held off for another five or ten years...
While the bowling alley had mixed success, the two big girls had an absolute blast doing the rides at Mall of America with the daddies :)
 
 
BAAAATHTIME!
Thank you Mike, Emily, Charlotte and Emma for coming to spend the week with us. We miss you guys already!

1 Hellos!:

Emily said...

We need to live closer!
Miss you guys already

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging