Three dozen eggs? Yep. Definitely did not get those all eaten before we had to leave for San Antonio, and I found out it's really hard to give friends/neighbors a dozen hard boiled eggs the week after Easter...
The Easter Bunny came through with Play-Doh, new water bottles and sunglasses (he TOTALLY KNEW we were going on vacation!!), and of course, chocolate bunnies.Norah, surveying the goods:
It was chilly in the morning, but that didn't stop always hot-blooded Norah from wearing the sleeveless dress I had made her. It's the first "real" piece of clothing I've made... not too bad!
This is kind of typical of spring in Minnesota... if you look in the background of the dyeing eggs pictures, you can see snow outside. But then, to everyone's (pleasant) surprise, it warmed up like crazy on the afternoon of Easter - beers on the deck and half-naked babies splashing in the water table? Perfection!
1 Hellos!:
Great family pic! Charlotte LOVES the dress you made. It actully helps me stay on top of the wash since she wants to wear it every other day!
Post a Comment