September 4, 2014

State Fair!

Yes, I'm exactly two months behind on blogging but it's because we've had a GREAT summer with friends and family visiting, Norah learning to ride a bike, all of us soaking up the gorgeous weather - we've been enjoying ourselves so much that I really haven't sat in front of the computer in ages. So here we are in September and I'm back on track. My summer posts my find themselves out of order but I have to start somewhere - why not the Fair? (Yes, in Minnesota it deserves a capital F.)

Our first-time fairgoer of the year was my mom who was game to trudge through the animal barns with us, but even went down the big slide!! Somehow we have no picture of her, but Oliver's mid-slide selfie proves how much Norah loved it:
Ryan was not as big of a fan! He clung to my legs the entire ride and, once we got to the bottom, asked to go home! Haha! Ever-adventurous Norah took the opportunity to pet every barn animal should find. Ryan.... not so much :)
 
 

As always, pig ears were obtained.
2010
2011
 
2012
 
2013
 
2014
 It was everything the state fair should be - hot, sticky, smelly, and awesome :)
More summer to come...
 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging