January 5, 2016

Don't Call it a Comeback

Or do, but I just don't know if it's going to stick, so don't get super-committed to seeing regular updates again just yet. I don't know where I went. I got "busy". I guess. But I love writing, and I love my home and my house (two separate things, btw), and all that, so maybe this is a good thing. Where were we.... Yikes! It's been awhile.

Maybe I'll make this a pictorial issue. Let's call it, "Things that happened since my last post."


I got a smidge older. Same cake as always.

My best friend and I went to Boston for a weekend. We rode the BC bus. It was as glamorous as ever.

We cozied up with our Philly crew. There's one more of them, now!

Things started to grow. By the end of summer, these puny tomatoes were massive!

Goats.

Ryan got a smidge older. Superhero cupcakes.

Greece. No kids. Amaaaazing.

Norah's turn!

The first day of kindergarten. Norah loved EVERY second of it.

The big 3-5!

We were a queen, a king and (of course) a witch! This is Ryan's "sullen king" look.

Is that Kimberley? Holding a dead pheasant? Why yes it is.

I attempted to use a timer to take pictures of the kids while everyone else held our spot at church.

Now let's all say a little prayer that this sticks and I'll see you here, same time, next week.

1 Hellos!:

Joyful Girl said...

Oh how I miss you!! ((hugs))

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging