February 18, 2016

The Cloud

Every couple months, I get the dreaded email from Apple telling me that my Cloud storage is almost full and that I need to delete one or seventy things from my phone backup. I know that a big source of this problem is the fact that I text pictures to people all day.... pictures of the kids, pictures of crafts I want to tackle, pictures of crafts I'm currently tackling... So I need to delete my old texts. I get it, Apple. I get it.
The thing is, there's a really lovely string of texts back and forth between my doula, Megan, and me in the very long days leading up to Ryan being born. A lot of, "Is this the day?" "How far away is your cabin from the hospital, again?" and "I don't think I can stand being pregnant for another day!!"
And then there's this:

AAAAAAHHH! Heart exploding in that way that only mama hearts explode! Sorry, Cloud, you're just going to have to keep backing this one up. Forever.

0 Hellos!:

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging