September 4, 2009

What an end to the Summer

Labor day always means the unofficial end of summer, which in my opinion flew by! It really feels like we were just getting ready to move to New Jersey for my internship at J&J.

The summer internship was a good learning experience on many levels which I would be happy to discuss over a beer ;) While Jamie enjoyed having a pool at the apartment we were both ready to head back to NH. We really like it up here and are so glad to be back.

Before settling back into Hanover for the year we took a detour to Minneapolis where we got to hang out with Kevin and Lindsay (shout out for hosting us for a week!) spend some QT with Claire and Bailey, and oh yea I had some interviews at General Mills. It was a lot of fun seeing friends and being in a familiar city.

Upon our return to Hanover I got my knee fixed hopefully for the last time! Surgery went well (see Jamie's post below) and now I'm just hanging out on the couch with my Robocop leg.


I had my first session of Physical Therapy this morning and everything looks to be in place and I'm on my way to a slow but full recovery.

Its pretty slow around here so we will enjoy a lazy last weekend of summer followed by my last week off before settling back into our routine of classes and all the activities that keep us busy in the Upper Valley.

Summer flew by but it already smells of Autum which is always my favorite season.
-Oliver-

0 Hellos!:

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging