October 12, 2008

Calm Before the Storm!

Oliver's whole study group (plus families) are coming to dinner tonight... actually, in an hour! I've been getting ready most of the day, cooking and baking. There are twelve people coming, which I think is the MAX capacity for our apartment without having people eating in the spare bedroom! I lined up a loooong table in the dining room and I think there's just enough room to squeeze by the ends.

I'll take some pictures at dinner, so you can meet his study group, but here's the menu: Lasagna's in the oven and I made two loaves of foccacia this morning. There's apple pie and brownies for dessert, too. Now I just need to make salad and I think I'm all set... here goes!

1 Hellos!:

schuler44 said...

Jamie, you are amazing! Looks delicious!

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging