October 5, 2008

Fall in New England

Mike and Emily came up for the weekend and we spent Saturday afternoon at a local farm picking apples and pumpkins. It was a very typical New England apple farm with hay rides and cider - all the good stuff! We picked a TON of apples (like a grocery bag full) so I'm going to have to freeze them and make pies over the winter, I guess.

We picked out a pumpkin, too and it's decorating our front porch now :)













I'm trying something new, but I think if you click here: http://picasaweb.google.com/jamieandoliverperez you should be able to see all of the pictures that we took Saturday using Picasa... Let me know if it works/doesn't work for you.

1 Hellos!:

schuler44 said...

Hey, that slide show worked perfectly. The apples look so delicious. mom

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging