Wow, I'm really far behind on this! Things have been a bit busy lately. My mom and dad came out to visit this past week and we had a really good time. We got some hiking in, went to Woodstock, VT to hang out for a day, Oliver gave them a tour of campus and of course we played lots of cards and ate lots of good food! Somehow we didn't manage to take any pictures while they were here though...
Now things are really getting busy with volunteering for the Upper Valley Democrats. We've been gearing up for the final push before Election Day but starting Saturday, I think I'll probably be working 12-14 hour days. We'll be running Obama/Shaheen/Hodes Get Out The Vote phone banking out of our office and along with two others, I'll be making sure our location runs smoothly while the other work goes on down the road at the main Obama office. It's mostly things like greeting people who come in, making sure they're trained to make the calls and then monitoring things as the day goes on.
Our Halloween costumes are almost ready... pictures to follow soon!
October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Hellos!:
Post a Comment