November 14, 2008

Checking In

Greta made it in last night after a long day of travel. It was cold and wet when she got here, but we quickly headed over to Murphy's for a burger and a pint and to warm ourselves up! Jessica was nice enough to drive us (since Oliver took the car) and we had a nice little girls' dinner with the three of us.

Meanwhile, Oliver's down in New Jersey spending some time at Johnson & Johnson and looking at their internship program. He gets home tonight and then I'm sure we'll head up to the Diversity Conference kick-off party up at Tuck. Greta's in conference stuff all day and I'm here at home trying to stay warm and dry!

1 Hellos!:

greti27 said...

YEY! I feel like a celibrity- I finally mating on to the Post! thanks for having me and can't wait to see you again next week.

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging