Last night Oliver and I were at the bar with a couple of friends. At the end of the night, Oliver and Eric went to pay the tab and Amanda and I were just hanging out waiting for them. I had my BC sweatshirt on and a couple of undergrads came over and one asked if I went to BC. I said yes, and he asked me what year I graduated. Not really thinking anything of it, I said, "2002". His jaw totally dropped and he says, "Oh, man! That was a long time ago!" Greaaaat. So Amanda and I burst out laughing - Nice game, guys, try to chat up girls at the bar and then tell them they're old!!
So, we talked to them for a little bit and then one of them asked what we were doing up at Dartmouth if we had been out of school "for so long"? When we said our husbands went to Tuck, they were like "husbands? Man, you guys are old!"
November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Hellos!:
Post a Comment