December 16, 2008

Feels like Friday

Oliver finished finals today and is officially halfway through his first year here at Tuck. I got out of work early today because it was our Christmas party. We've both been sitting around now for a couple hours and it totally feels like a Friday. Except that I have to go to work tomorrow (and Oliver gets to ski - how lame is that!!??).

Oliver says his exams went well and, more importantly, they're over. Work's going well for me. I spend a lot of time going through the Admissions email inbox responding to panicky applicants and reassuring them for the third time that yes, we did get their transcripts! Yes, I'm sure. No, there's nothing else missing from your file.

We're really excited to get Christmas break started; it'll be nice to be with family and a full happy house full of people. Despite the friendliness of everyone up here, it does get a little lonely sometimes and you miss having really good friends and family around.

More snow coming tonight and tomorrow - hopefully nothing like last week's nasty storm!

0 Hellos!:

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging