December 8, 2008

Yikes!

It's been awhile, huh? So last week was my first week back in the working world - so far, so good. There's not much too my job, a lot of data entry, filing and responding to email from prospective students, but it's interesting and the girls I work with are nice. Plus, I get to have lunch with Oliver a lot and that's a big plus!
This is the first morning it's been really cold, 7 degrees now, and the wind is just howling! I got up early to put cinnamon rolls in the oven for the partners' bake sale, which I'm hoping will go well given the cold.
Not much else going on here. Oliver had his first final on Saturday (that class had a shorter term), then he has class this week and finals start back up next Saturday and he's done on Tuesday.

0 Hellos!:

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging