Yesterday afternoon, Lottie, our neighbor's little girl came over with her mom to chat and to hang out with Cole. I had given them some raspberry jam about a week ago and I told Lottie to let me know when they ran out and she could have some more. She said theirs was about half gone, so I just gave her another jar "just for her" and she was SO excited! (I should mention, she's 6.)
Fast-forward to this morning when I thought I heard the mailbox flap bang shut a little earlier today than the mailman usually comes (we have the kind where your mail goes into a slot in the front of the house and winds up on the floor of your covered porch) and looked out to find this:
The part that fades out says: "I cant waght to thry the jam."
And there's a picture on the back:
1 Hellos!:
How precious!!! Now I can keep track of cute Holly and Lotty things!!!!
Thinking of you!
xxoxo
Cameron
Post a Comment