Jamie-she's precious!
yes she is!!! perfect little princess!-greta
YAY!!! Look at all that hair!Such a sweetie :)
YES! More commenters! I like what I see!And I can't wait to see her little eyes! How teeny is that papoosed baby in her little crib? Can you take a picture of Oliver in it so we can gain size perspective? :)p.s. one more 8 hour day of driving and we'll be in hanover.
Your dad did an amazing job on the cradle!
Post a Comment
5 Hellos!:
Jamie-she's precious!
yes she is!!! perfect little princess!
-greta
YAY!!! Look at all that hair!
Such a sweetie :)
YES! More commenters! I like what I see!
And I can't wait to see her little eyes! How teeny is that papoosed baby in her little crib? Can you take a picture of Oliver in it so we can gain size perspective? :)
p.s. one more 8 hour day of driving and we'll be in hanover.
Your dad did an amazing job on the cradle!
Post a Comment