September 1, 2010

Craig is my BFF

I love Craigslist. Since we moved back, I've Craigslisted a microwave (sold), a lawnmower (bought), cloth diapers (bought) and bricks (sold), but I hit a new Craigslist high this week with my post for our backyard rose bushes: you dig 'em up, you can have them. A project I didn't really want to deal with = an awesome find for a girl who, coincidentally, lives 2 blocks away! While she was here, I offered her some stray paving stones that were just hanging out alongside our garage and she took those, too. Hooray, Craigslist!

Now Craig, just one more favor: come through for me with a great deal on a snowblower.

1 Hellos!:

Leslie said...

what the heck?? do you not need/use a microwave? c.list is not really happening out here! it's 99 degrees inside sachem right now. can't form a proper email. need to write you back. so.hot.

write soon!!

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging