September 15, 2008

It's coming...

(Sorry for the delay in posts, I've been working my way through a cold and have been using my spare time to drink water and sleep!)

I haven't actually noticed the trees changing too much, just a little here and there. But today is a really windy day and so in the little notches around the house, like here by the back steps, the few leaves that have fallen are collecting in the corners. It's definitely getting more fall-like, with cooler days for the most part, so I think we're going to see all the colors turn pretty soon!

Of all the seasons in all the places, I think a New England fall is by far my favorite. Every tree is just prettier than the next, like they're trying to out-do each other. I started a little acorn collection from the trees up at Tuck and from the hikes I've been on around Sachem. I'm keeping them in a bowl at the house, but I'm open to a good crafting suggestion!

Last, but not least, I picked up a pretty sweet gig (haha!) counting traffic in Lebanon tomorrow. There was a flyer in the community center, and all you have to do is sit there and count cars going through the intersection. Hey, if someone wants to pay me to count, I can do that! I'll let you know how it goes. Also, I think we have some pictures of our weekend in Dallas being emailed to us, so I'll post those if they come.

0 Hellos!:

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging