September 9, 2008

(Mostly) All Unpacked

I think today's the day where I've got us officially mostly unpacked. That counts, right? There's only one box left, and it's in the storage unit, and I haven't noticed that we're missing anything so I figured whatever's in it can't be all that mission critical! Here are some pictures of the house now:





Looks good, doesn't it? Some of the rooms are pretty crowded and others have extra space. The layout is just so much different than our place in MPLS but, Tim Gunn would be proud, we're making it work.

Speaking of work... I got a job! It doesn't start until December 1st, but it's there and waiting for me. I'll be processing applications in the Tuck admissions office, which basically means collecting all the application pieces for each applicant and making sure everything's ready to go for the readers to review them. Now I'm going to try to find something to do for a couple months here until that starts. Maybe there's a cow milking temp agency up here....

2 Hellos!:

schuler44 said...

Looks really great! Can't wait to see you two and your new home next month. mom

Unknown said...

I love your place, and it looks even better with all your stuff unpacked. Can't wait to come visit!
Lindsay & Kevin

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging