September 24, 2008

Old Pictures

I realized the other day that we never got around to sharing some of the pictures from our road trip when we moved out here to New Hampshire, so better late than never, here they are:

I think we told everyone about the cute motel we stayed in when we got to St. Ignace, Michigan. The rooms were all done up in forest-themed decor. Here's our bed, made out of birch trees and fake leaves and the wallpaper was straight out of a basement in the 1970s!


Good Jesuit-schooled kids that we are, we went to the Father Marquette memorial in St. Ignace. It was really nice, lots of information about his travels down the Mississippi and back. There was a nice little walk through a park that ended up with this beautiful view of the Mackinac bride.





Then the next day we drove down to Niagara falls. I hadn't been since I was really little and really didn't remember it at all. It was a great, sunny day and the views were incredible!













We did take a picture at the Baseball Hall of Fame, but I can't find it now. We're going to have to go back though sometime next year because when we were there, they were working on an exhibit about the influence of Latin baseball players, but it wasn't open yet.

0 Hellos!:

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging