June 17, 2010

We're "Home"!

We left Boston this morning, putting Cole on his first (and hopefully only) flight and we all made it to Minneapolis just fine! I'm really baffled by people's concern about my flying - a lady asked me when I was due and when I said in a month, her response was, "You're brave!" Huh?? I wanted to tell her that I wasn't any more likely to go into labor in the next two hours than she was to spontaneously combust, but I guess I have to work on my Minnesota nice now that we're back here!

We were really worried about Cole on the flight but he seems to have done great. We're settled into Kevin and Lindsay's for the next couple of days and Cole is already working hard to win Bailey over. She's one tough cookie! Basically, she rules the roost and is keeping Cole in his place.

It's almost exactly four years since the first time we moved to Minneapolis and things have changed a bit - we have a dog and a baby on the way and well.... 62 is still under construction, so maybe Minneapolis hasn't changed much! :) We close on the house tomorrow morning and our things should be here hopefully on Sunday, but by Monday at the latest. We're anxious to get moved in and will keep you all posted as we get settled.

2 Hellos!:

Leslie said...

Why am I the only one commenting on this spectacular blog? I mean, really. :)

Jamie said...

I know... no one ever comments on here. You're such a trendsetter :)

 
Copyright © Perez Post | Theme by BloggerThemes & frostpress | Sponsored by BB Blogging